Sausages with mushrooms
- 1/2 kilo of sweet paprika sausages "Epirus Pork - VERGOS" cut into slices
- 250 gr fresh mushrooms of your choice
- 1 onion, 1 florinis pepper,
- paprika, salt, freshly grounded black pepper
- 200 ml white or red wine, olive oil
In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and sauté the onion and mushrooms for 5-6 minutes or until slightly wilted. Then add the chopped pepper and sausages, and sauté until becoming golden brown and some of their fat is melted. Add the wine. Cook for a few minutes or until excess liquid is saved. Add the salt and pepper. Serve the sausages as a wine appetizer with rustic bread or as a sauce for spaghetti or rice or next to puree.